Monday 24 March 2014

Re-incarnation...Superstition or Mystery of Life?


Do people really reincarnate?

 
This one beats my imagination. It’s a common happening, or should I call it Fairy tale?  in Africa to hear that someone you have been with turns out to be someone already dead and buried elsewhere, somewhere, another city entirely.

 


"I woke up still gasping for breath and wished I stayed dead in my death because there is really no need staying alive. Where will I start from? I started to scream. The nurses rushed in and tied me to the bed. Was I running insane? I couldn't tell. I just knew that something huge had gone wrong.

 
Ilesanmi and I have been together for about two years, we moved in together two years ago, he promised to marry me when he is buoyant enough and now seems to be the time as many jobs fell through for him last year. In all our stay, I have not met anyone related to him; neither did I see any photograph. Yet he spoke of them so lavishly and says he doesn't want me to talk to them on the phone until we met. So, I let all my guards down. Who wouldn't for a very good looking, charming, six packed tummy, young CEO and sweet talking guy like Ilesanmi?

 

We started planning marriage and there was need to meet his people before they come meeting my people to ask for my hands in marriage. We left Lagos for Ekiti. Ilesanmi drove all the way to their family house and as we were about making a bend, he exclaimed, he had forgotten his father’s best wine and that he can't go in without it, he needs to get it somewhere around and that he would be right back and that I should just go on, the whole family have gathered earnestly waiting for us, especially me. I didn't even give it a second thought; I just jumped out of the car and dashed to the gate...

 

Waiting... Waiting... NOW EVERYONE has gathered. They told me Ilesanmi, the young man I am describing with that name and photographs on my phone and this house he has brought me...is indeed their son but died 11 years ago when they were at Ivory Coast.

The nurses were trying to calm me down as I screamed and yelled trying to injure myself or even pass away, one of them said "Madamu, pele pele o,(meaning take it easy) because of the baby"

 

People, I had to edit this one. Like I said earlier, this one beats my imagination...Is this one whole superstitious piece of extensive hallucination...or what?... yet she is pregnant...do these things really happen?                                             

 

She is considering an abortion or have the baby and name him Ilesanmi...and live with it...yet she cannot bear the trauma of having that episode unfinished…

 

What is the next step?

Let's reply her here.

Pix



6 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Omo dis one hard o. Another inexplicable phenomenon

    ReplyDelete
  2. CeeWai6:03 am

    My first question is .. is this truly a real life story or it was just made up? However, whether true or false, the fact remains that the devil can do anything. Name it, except being righteous. It can never be the guy, for all I know. But demons can put on the form of a dead person to perform wonders. Those who will suffer it or be victimized like the lady in question are those who are not strong Christians. The bible remains TRUE...."for it is appointed unto a man once to die. And after that judgement". The scriptures can not be broken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:57 am

    Too many questions to be asked; too many questions to be answered; Life is one huge puzzle.

    Chinedu
    East of the Niger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:53 pm

    M I Ejiama Esq. The story looks like a fabricated one, but if it's real, the pregnant woman must first consider whether she's accepted by the ghost family or not before consideriring whether to keep it or abort it. Another thing the pregnant woman must know is that the unborn baby is innocent of what ever mess she's into.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funmexy3:08 am

    Re-incarnation is REAL coz its wot i have experienced! though it sounds untrue but unfortunately it is true. so many things happen in life that are hard to explain. everyone has an appointed time to die but becoz of evil men that live among humans, some people's lives are cut short. such people must time move to another place to live and in some cases raise families. this is not an illusion. it is happens to real people in real places.
    in this case,the lady should take heart. its not easy but if she really loved the guy, she should keep the baby. he wanted to replace himself that all. its well with her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonders shall neva seize, well if the family of the dead man accepts the woman and the unborn, I don't see the reason she should abort the baby. But my only experience in this kind of situation was wen a man wit a strange mark on left arm died, months leta, anoda baby boy was born in that neighbourhood wit that same mark on his left arm. Guess that one na resurrection. #word

    ReplyDelete