Monday 11 August 2014

SECURE YOUR CHILD'S FUTURE. DONT REPEAT YOUR PARENTS MISTAKE... Read this NOW

Dear Mummy,

Thank you for taking good care of me and thank you for going out every day to fend for me, but I also want you to be at home when I get back from school. I am tired of ‘’Aunty Sikira”. She cannot even speak correct English and every time, she will be putting salt in my food before I eat and she does not even wash her hands well. I am tired of her. Anytime her friend comes to the house, they will go inside your room and stay inside until I start shouting. I think he is her boyfriend. Mummy, if i tell you all the things aunty Sikira does to me when you are at work. Infact, i will tell you.

Mummy, I really understand that you and daddy are working to bring money to be able to take care of me by paying my school fees and giving me food, clothes and shelter…but I want more than that.   Holiday will soon start and I know you and daddy don’t get holidays like me, that means Sikira and I would be home all day. Mummy, I cant stay at home every day just like that.

Please promise you would grant this request I am about to make.    Mummy, Tunde, Olaitan, Shantel and Immaculate are my friends in school and they want to attend a SUMMER CAMP for children and teenagers between ages 4-19 where they would teach them the 3 arms of The Performing Arts which are music, dance and drama plus other Arts&Craft like Textile Design (Adire),Make Up, Drawing, Painting, decoration, etc. They will also learn some major Musical Instruments and at the end of the whole exercise, they come up with a performance to show the public and their parents what they've learnt. The fee is 10,000 Naira for each child.

Mummy, I know you love me very much and you want to do anything to make me know that. What you need to do now is to ensure Daddy agrees that you send me to the Summer Camp, So that I can be happy, learn new skills and be away from Sikira for some time
They say it will start on 15th and will be on till 30th Aug, 2014 from 9.00am to 3.00pm daily and they want to hold it at NUSTREAMS CONFERENCE AND CULTURE CENTRE KM 110 IYANGANKU ROAD, OPPOSITE ALALUBOSA ESTATE, GRA EXTENSION, IBADAN, OYO STATE.

Mummy, I even added their picture so you can get all the details that contains who to call and how to pay.
I really want to be there with my other classmates.

Mum, please do this for me.I love you, daddy and mummy.
Thank you
Your Son,
Olusegun

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, A perfect way of disseminating information around the Globe. Thumbs up #BondedHome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:40 am

    Nice one bonded home,to kip the kids busy during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete